Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Teachers, New Schedules, New Friends Oh My!

I am sure everyone is a little nervous about coming back, I wanted to assure you that.....

  • I am working on schedules for Wed., Thurs., and Friday making sure students are there for all the VERY IMPORTANT introduction stuff and TA's know when to give students what they need! I hope to email you a copy of your child's schedule for the first few days Tuesday Night, so you have an idea what they are up to.
  • I am making sure everyone has the tools and equipment they need in their classroom and are ready to go day one.
  • I am making sure teachers have reviewed student's IEP's and are aware of their needs. 
Looking forward to a great first few days! 
Thanks to everyone who has completed the online survey, came to back to school night, and all your great efforts to have a wonderful start to the new year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment