- 1st round of training for teachers/ ta's is complete everyone has gone through the student's IEP's with me.
- Ongoing training on Assistive Tech. will happen in the classrooms and during plan times.
- I am planning a follow up whole day training the end of September.
- I do not have extra sets of books to go home yet.
- We added a lot of students to the Holmes school this summer and have more students than books.
- I am working with the office to order books and make sure we have enough for all the students and a copy for home for those who need them.
- I am working to make sure that everyone has all the supports they need in place, and that we have a system to make them all accessible and easy to use.
NEED QUALITY TIME WITH MS.ROSE?:
- I have added appointment times to my calendar in order to make myself more available for phone conversations and meetings. Click on the link in the toolbar on my blog to schedule an appointment.
- I will always be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 3:30-4:30 but will prioritize appointments first.
- Teaching Assistants work for the whole building, so in order to give everyone their breaks and meet everyone's needs, Teaching Assistants may switch during breaks or lunch.
- I have read everyone's feedback, from the summer surveys
- I will individualize point sheets to increase social skills and related service feedback
- I hope to have all point sheets ready by September 12th