Monday, October 12, 2009

Update October

UPDATE FROM MS. CHILTON-ROSE

Wedding/ Absences:

Due to my Wedding this Saturday, October 17th (Wahoo!), I will be absent the following days….

Friday, October 16th: There will be no substitute this is an Inclusion Day, I will make up my observations and training times.

Monday, October 26th – Friday, October 30th: There will be a substitute and I will leave detailed sub plans. I will NOT be there for the Fall parade as I had expected, my flight was changed and I was unable to be back in time.

Conference Week: October 19th- 23rd

I will be attending your child’s conference with their teacher, if you would like other team members (Speech, OT, PT, SW, Nurse) to attend please let us know in advance and they will do their best to be there.

Thursday and Friday are half days of school!

Monthly Updates/ Data Sheets:

Although it is later than you will usually receive them, I will be giving these to you at conferences, so we have time to review them and I can answer any questions you have. I also am including related services; and asking them to write an update as well.

Next Parent Meeting: Homework Solutions: Accommodations and Modifications

6:00 – 7:00 pm

We will go over ways to make sure you are being the most efficient with homework, and how and when to modify homework.

Presented By Ms. Rose

I will send home a paper reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment